|Best of the Bunch is a book blog hop hosted at Always Lost in Stories at the end of each month, where we can look back at all the books we read, and decide which one will be crowned the 'Best of the Bunch'!|
This month I read...
1. Every Day by David Levithan | 6.1.14 |★★★| Buy
2. Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers |14.1.14 |★★★| Buy
3. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill | 16.1.14 |★★★★| Buy
4. The Originals by Cat Patrick | 20.1.14 |★★★| Buy
5. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau | 22.1.14 |★★★| Buy
6. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin | 23.1.14 |★★★| Buy
7. Cress by Marissa Meyer | 30.1.14 |★★★★| Buy
*Books are listed with the date I finished reading them and my Goodreads ratings
So, I read 7 books this month, which I am really happy about, because during 2013, for some sad reason I began reading less and less...and although prior to that I used to average about 10 books a month, 7 is still reassuring as a sign that I'm getting back into the swing of things again! Obviously, with each new year, schoolwork is taking up more of my time, but at least I've begun finding time to read more frequently again this year!
All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill!
I love stories involving time travel - they have so much potential to be awesome, although, equally, just as much potential to go awry. Needless to say, All Our Yesterdays was one of those that got it just right! In two words: addictive and exciting!
What books did you read this month? Which was your favourite? Let me know in the comments! :) xxx