Tuesday 31 July 2012

Celebrate The Magic!

I am currently on a coach to Washington DC (lucky they have free WiFi on here!) so this will just be a simple post expressing a simple sentiment...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Harry Potter! Not only The Boy Who Lived, but The Boy Who Cast A Spell Over The World With His Magic Wand.

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to J.K. Rowling, The One Who Cast A Spell Over The World With Her Magic Pen.


Harry Potter Forever! :D



(I wonder if there's a magic spell that might let us mere Muggles Apparate into Hogwarts, just for one day, to have a massive party to celebrate this occasion....?? No?? *hopeful face*)



2 comments:

  1. YAAAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY POTTER AND JK ROWLING!!!!! :D
    ... am I too excited?
    *calms down*
    *silence for two seconds*
    *starts to scream madly again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...so you're coming to the US? :) I hope you like it here! I'm a few hours from DC but trust me you'll love it there and I hope you have fun! :)

    And also, totally true! It was trending on Twitter the other day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiya there! Thanks for dropping by The Book Parade!

***N.B. This is now an award-free zone. I'm honoured if you consider me, but people taking the time to read my posts and comment is the most valuable award I could receive. Thanks! :D