Tuesday 13 March 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Paranormal Romance Books


So, this week for Top Ten Tuesday, we all get to pick our own genre and, as you can see from the title, I have chosen to do my favourite Paranormal Romance books!

  1. Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
  2. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson 
  3. Angel by L.A. Weatherly
  4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  5. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
  6. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  7. The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  8. Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
  9. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
  10. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus

I loved all of the above books and there is a lot of heart-achingly beautiful romance in them... If you haven't read any of these, you should! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant picks! I'm a big fan of Hunting Lila (as you know), The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and MI! Thanks so much for the blog award, I will be posting about it tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I didn't like Finding Sky at all, but that's what I love about YA in general, it covers all different tastes:)
    I loved the TMI series and want to start Mara Dyer tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. *DIES*

    I've only read half of these books! I am seriously ten years late in picking up a copy of Hunting Lila though and it's good to see that ANOTHER person thought it was awesome :) Yay, really happy to see Wicked Lovely, Mara Dyer and TMI on your list! I loved all of those <3 Great picks!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of them! They're all great books! I love almost all of them!

    By the way, I'm hosting a music tournament at my blog and I'd really appreciate it if you participated and helped spread the word! :)'

    The Tuney Tournament

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!
    I loved these books. <3
    Have you read "Angel Fire," the second book to "Angel" by L.A. ? It's so intense. :)
    Here's my list;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the Wicked Lovely and TMI series. They're amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya there! Thanks for dropping by The Book Parade!

***N.B. This is now an award-free zone. I'm honoured if you consider me, but people taking the time to read my posts and comment is the most valuable award I could receive. Thanks! :D