Okayy, evidently 'playing hooky' is some kind of weird American phrase because I have never heard of it (despite the large amount of books I read, and the large amount of which are American) and had no idea what it meant. However, a little bit of research (what a great thing Google is!) told me that to 'play hooky' is to skip school (or work, or whatever...) Well, you learn a new thing every day!
For my list, I'm going to do unreleased books. These are books that I'll probably be really tempted to play hooky with as soon as they are released!
- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
- Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
- Promised (Birthmarked #3) by Caragh O'Brien
- The Evolution Of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
- Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson
- City Of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
- Seeking Crystal (Benedict #3) by Joss Stirling
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie